CREATING STYLE WITH VINTAGE FINDS!

CREATING STYLE WITH VINTAGE FINDS!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  We celebrated with our kids and grandkids on Christmas Eve.  So much fun!!!!!

Here are a few pictures I snapped around my home on Christmas Day -- hope you enjoy them!
Two Lefton angel bells sitting on my kitchen windowsill.  I love their faces -- they always make me smile.
Our fluffy, white, Minnesota snow seemed like the perfect place to capture a photo of my three little angels.
Aren't they adorable?
The angel on the left has a sling shot hidden behind her back - check out the next photo.
Here is a slide projector reel with a mirror added to the back of it.
A great way to display your favorite vintage ornaments!
Funny!


LOVE aluminum christmas trees!
Meet HoHo.
My oldest sister made him for me when I was just a toddler.  He is in very loved condition! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara, hope you had a great Christmas. I was sick as a dog.... bummer for me.

    Thanks for swingin' thru. the blog. Not the same as being there for the home tour but we tried. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea to only be open 3 days each month! And, I love the little vintage angels! The sling shot is too cute! I just told my family a few days ago that I decided to collect these vintage angels, and Santas, with cute faces- they are sooo sweet!Hope they give me one or two next year!

    ReplyDelete